Asa Packer Elementary School
Third Grade Supplies
- one three-pack thin dry erase markers
- one three-pack thick dry erase markers
- two boxes of tissues
- two small glue sticks
- one pack of colored pencils
Student Supplies – Label with your child’s name:
- one sharpened pencil everyday
- five folders: red, yellow, green, blue, purple
- one sturdy homework folder
- one single subject spiral notebook
- one 1-inch 3-ring binder
- zippered pencil pouch (no plastic boxes)
- two boxes of 24-count crayons – one for fall and one for spring. (Nothing larger than 24 crayons)
- small plastic pencil sharpener with cover
- headphones or earbuds (place in baggie with name)
- addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division flash cards
- Students are expected to ALWAYS have an independent reading book with them at school.
In addition, we ask that your child does NOT bring the following to school: mechanical pencils, pens, plastic pencil boxes, larger crayon boxes, toys.
Please make sure items are labeled with student’s name. Thank you!