Dear Parents & Guardians,
Please review the following details for the 8th Grade Moving Up Ceremony on Wednesday, June 6, 2018 at 7pm at the Nitschmann Middle School Auditorium.
- Each student in the 8th grade will be issued two (2) tickets for the Moving Up Ceremony in homeroom on Tuesday, June 5, 2018. Your child will bring the tickets home for you on this date.
- Each person who enters the Auditorium must have a single ticket to enter. This includes all adults, children, children in strollers, infants, people in wheelchairs, etc. Tickets are general admission with no reserved seats. Each ticket has several security features built into the ticket which can not be duplicated. Anyone with a duplicated ticket will not be permitted into the building. There are no additional tickets for the ceremony. All tickets are transferable.
- There is limited parking on site. Please plan to arrive early, use all parking on site or in the surrounding neighborhood. We strongly encourage using carpooling to the event.
- All 8th grade students & any students performing in the ceremony will enter Nitschmann Middle School through the gymnasium entrance and gather with their teachers at 6:45pm in the gymnasium. Doors will open for students at 6:30pm. No one, except for students, may enter through the gymnasium doors.
- Students are expected to dress nicely for this event, which should include pants & button-down shirt for boys and dresses, blouse/skirt, or slacks for girls.
- The Auditorium doors will open at 6:30pm for all ticketed guests. You may enter the auditorium and choose your seats. All seats will be needed for the ceremony, so please be considerate of everyone and fill every seat. Please do not sit in any reserved sections.
- The ceremony will promptly begin at 7pm. Students must be on time by 6:45pm.
- Please do not bring balloons, flowers, presents, loud noisemakers, etc. into the Auditorium. Please give them to your child once they leave the school after the ceremony.
- At the conclusion of the ceremony, students will process out of the Auditorium to the Gymnasium and will be dismissed from the gymnasium doors. Please meet your child outside once they are dismissed from the gymnasium.
- If you have any additional questions, please email Mr. Mayes at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mr. Mayes, Principal