Freedom High School music students were honored at the June 26 regular school board meeting held at the Bethlehem Area School District’s Education Center.
The following five FHS students were selected to participate in the Pennsylvania Music Educators Association’s District 10 Band Festival, District 10 Orchestra Festival, Region 5 Band Festival, and the Northeast Region Orchestra Festival. Additionally, there was one student that participated in the All-State Orchestra. Students auditioned for the bands in early December and are selected by score.
Student’s honored included:
- Ryan Bailis – PMEA District 10 Orchestra, Northeast Region Orchestra, and PMEA All-State Orchestra
- Jana Boksan – PMEA District 10 Band
- Michael Harding – PMEA District 10 Band and Region 5 Band (unable to
- Jalon Mathis – PMEA District 10 Chorus
- Emily Sylvester – PMEA District 10 Band
Congratulations to all students.