Freedom High School Graduation 2018 Social Media Recap

Congratulations to the Freedom High School Class of 2018! The Freedom Family held its commencement on June 6, 2018 at Stabler Arena in Bethlehem.

The Class of 2018 valedictorian was Linda Mao. The faculty-chosen speaker was Spencer Smith and the student-chosen speaker was Matthew Vera.

A total of 447 diplomas were awarded.

Take a look at some of the highlights from the night in pictures, tweets, and videos!

They ain’t ready #classof2018 πŸ€ͺβœ”οΈ

A post shared by McKenzie (@kenzieeisenreich) on

Ok last one but this one was a must! Growing up as a boy without a father was not what we planned for but it made our relationship so much stronger and brought us closer than I could ever imagine. You grew into the finest young man with the biggest heart and when I meet people and the first thing they say is how great of a man you are it makes me so proud! You have so many great people supporting you, friends and family that we are always grateful for! Being your mother is the best blessing I will ever have! A special thanks to your 2nd momma Kim who came into our lives a few years back. She is such a blessing to Ave and I! She has treated my son just like hers from day one and she has helped me through some days that I couldn’t see past as a single mom. We are thankful for you every day and love you’re entire family so much. Thank you for being here tonight to support Avery, we love you to the moon and back πŸ’›πŸ–€πŸ˜˜πŸŽ“

A post shared by jaime β€’ lynn (@myblackandwhiteinspiredhome) on