Celebrating 20 years of supporting students of the Bethlehem Area School District, The Foundation for the Bethlehem Area School District is hosting its annual Celebration Dinner sponsored by St. Luke’s University Health Network on Tuesday, March 19th at Sands Event Center.
The Foundation for the Bethlehem Area School District’s annual Celebration Dinner’s proceeds will support the district’s 13,500 students through the following programs:
* Teacher Innovation Grants
* Service-Learning Grants
* Our Leaders of Tomorrow Grants
* Project Lead the Way Engineering Program
* Project Lead the Way Biomedical Science Program
* Curriculum-based field trips
* Farm to School program at Broughal Middle School
This year, The Foundation is thrilled to announce St. Luke’s University Health Network’s continued support as the 20th Anniversary Sponsor. “We are extremely pleased and excited to support The Foundation for the BASD. The school district is so important in preparing our future generations to thrive in our community. St. Luke’s and BASD working and caring together make our community stronger,” said Bob Martin, Chief Strategic Officer for the St. Luke’s University Health Network.
This annual dinner event offers a unique atmosphere to over 500 guests. Dinner and drinks, musical performances by students, student expos, a silent auction and the popular “Are You Smarter than a BASD 5th Grader?” trivia game highlight the community celebration.
You or your business can help The Foundation reach its goal in any of the following ways:
- Be an official sponsor of the Anniversary Celebration Dinner
- Place an ad in the Anniversary Celebration Dinner program
- Make a donation for the Silent Auction at the Anniversary Celebration Dinner
- Attend the Anniversary Celebration Dinner
- Tell your friends, family, and colleagues about the event and the mission of The Foundation for the Bethlehem Area School District
Created to strengthen, enhance and enrich the educational experiences of the Bethlehem Area School District, The Foundation for the Bethlehem Area School District was established in 1999, under the name Bethlehem Area Education Foundation. The Foundation is governed by a Board of Trustees made up of members of the community working in concert with, but independent of the Bethlehem Area School District. The Foundation’s mission is to enhance the learning opportunities for all students of the Bethlehem Area School District. With support from the community, its focus helps educators deliver innovative educational opportunities to students inside and outside the classroom.
To learn more about The Foundation for the Bethlehem Area School District or inquire about dinner sponsorship or tickets, please contact Julie Bailey, Executive Director at (610) 861-0500 ext. 60255 or TheFoundation@basdschools.org.