Hello Lincoln Elementary students and parents! I’m Mrs. Belejo, the School Counselor.
The 2016-2017 school year will be my third year at Lincoln and my fourteenth in the Bethlehem Area School District. I am so lucky to get to do this job!! As a School Counselor, I perform the following roles in order to promote positive development in academic, career, and personal/social domains:
- Individual counseling
- Small group counseling
- Classroom guidance
- Attend and participate in academic intervention meetings
- Organize and administer building testing
- Observe students in various school environments
- Consult and collaborate with parents, teachers, administrators, social workers, and students
- Respond to school crises or emergency situations
- Provide information and resources to parents on a variety of issues
I am looking forward to continuing to help our students reach their full potential. Should you have any questions or need additional information, I can be reached at 610-866- 8727.