Do you need assistance completing your FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)? Representatives from Northampton Community College and Moravian University’s Financial Aid offices will be in the Liberty Auditorium on Thursday, November 3, from 6:30-8:30 PM to help families complete the FAFSA. Please see the attached flier for information on the items you must bring. A charged Chromebook is required to complete the FAFSA at Liberty.
We hope many seniors will take advantage of this opportunity!
Liberty HS FAFSA Completion Night
Thursday, November 3, 2022 – 6:30 PM-8:30 PM
Location: Liberty Auditorium
*MUST BRING YOUR CHARGED CHROMEBOOK TO COMPLETE FAFSA ONLINE*
Financial Aid staff from Northampton Community College and Moravian University will assist you in filling out the 2023-2024 FAFSA–Free Application for Federal Student Aid
Items to bring with you:
- Student and Parent FSA ID and Password
- Student and Parent Social Security Numbers (must use name as it appears on Social Security Card)
- Driver’s License Number (parent(s)/guardian(s) and student, if applicable)
- Alien Registration Number (if student is not a U.S. citizen)
- Student and Parent Federal Tax Returns and W-2’s
- Information on savings, investments, and business and farm assets and other untaxed income (student and parent(s))
- STUDENT CHROMEBOOK (Please make sure it is fully charged)