- Virtual Course Selection Video: This video reviews the process for how students, with the support of their school counselors, will be completing course requests for the 2021-2022 school year. In addition to the handouts provided in the report card mailing, this video is your reference for this year’s course selection process.
- Program of Study The POS is the list of all courses offered, and their descriptions. They are listed by department, and also by Career Pathway, and can also be found at this link on the BASD Website: https://basdwpweb.beth.k12.pa.us/programofstudies/
- Elective Course Offerings 2021-2022: This double sided sheet is a quick reference of electives listed by department, and also by Career Pathway, and should be used with the POS to support making decisions regarding course requests. You received this in hard copy with the marking period 1 report card which was mailed home.
- Virtual Course Selection WKST: This worksheet is to be used to prepare for the small group course selection Zoom meeting being hosted by your School Counselor. Completion of this worksheet is necessary to help you prepare your requests, in order to ensure they are accurate when inputting them in Home Access Center. You received this in hard copy with the marking period 1 report card which was mailed home.
- Newsletters by Class: Attached here you will find newsletters by graduating class with relevant information about graduation requirements, SSCs, tutoring options, class advisors, dual enrollment, Naviance, community service, career planning, and much more!
6. Dual Enrollment Student Info Sheet– This informational sheet briefly reviews dual enrollment opportunities for BASD students. This list is constantly growing, and is not all inclusive. We highly encourage students to pursue dual enrollment, and to continue to discuss options with their school counselors.
- Application to BAVTS should be discussed with your school counselor during your small group course selection meeting. Below are links to the two application types (Rotation & Specialized):
- Rotation Application – This application should be completed when students are applying for BAVTS rotation program (first year students or students changing programs – see website for more information).
- Specialized Application – This application should be completed when students are applying for one of the following programs that are not part of rotations: The Academy of Medical Science (rising seniors only – see criteria), The Academy of Applied Engineering (rising seniors only – see criteria), Cosmetology, and Fashion Institute.