NORTHEAST is a student-centered school, where children grow in an environment supportive of learning and exploration. Each teacher has the responsibility to guide students in a variety of learning experiences, classes and activities.
These are our goals for our students:
- to build positive self-concepts and respect;
- to provide opportunities for a wide range of educational and social experiences;
- to provide opportunities for each student to master basic skills and to develop aesthetic and moral values;
- to provide students with skills that enable them to study effectively;
- to provide an educational atmosphere which students experience as supportive and safe;
- to provide an atmosphere in which concern for the student is as evident as concern for the subject matter.