New Student Enrollment: Please call (610) 868-8581 to schedule an appointment for your child to be enrolled.
A school district shall normally enroll a child the next business day, but not later than five (5) business days of application. The school district has no obligation to enroll a child until the parent, guardian, or other person having control or charge of the student making the application has supplied proof of the child’s age, a minimum of two proofs of residency, and immunizations as required by law, except in the case of homeless students.
Acceptable proofs of residence are:
- Agreement of sale to purchase a home in the Bethlehem Area School District
- Lease Agreement
- Utility bill
- Change of address from the Post Office (yellow sticker on received letter)
- Current automobile registration with current driver’s license and current insurance card. These three are still only one proof of residency.
- Letter from the Social Security Administration stating that the family is the recipient of Social Security benefits and has provided the Social Security Administration with a Bethlehem Area School District address.
- Letter from the Department of Public Welfare
- Bank statement
- Letter from employer
- Credit card bill