Homeroom teachers or guidance counselors can give students their usernames and passwords.
On their first day at Broughal, new students can come to the library during homeroom and a team of helpers will take them through as much of this process as possible.
- Please review The Care and Feeding of Your Chromebook
- Power on Chromebooks, log in using BASD credentials, and update the Chromebook. Directions on how to update the Chrome are here.
- Chromebook Help Scavenger Hunt Form helps students learn to to find answers about using their Chromebook using information from: bit.ly/basdchromebookhelp
- Important habit to form: placing stylus back into bottom of computer.
- This Stylus Activity will give students a basic understanding of how to use the Stylus that comes with their computer.
- If students need access to a wireless network at home to use : https://forms.gle/8JBra2rVaXSLUb92A is the form to request a mobile hotspot if they do not have Wifi internet access at home.