New Student Registration for Bethlehem Area School District (BASD)
Students will need to be registered at the resident school that services your residence (home address). If you do not know which school your child should attend, please call the Child Accounting Department (610-861-0500, extensions 60272, 60273, or 60274) to determine which school services your home address. It is then recommended that you contact the school to register your child. For school transfers within BASD, please contact your child’s current school and provide 2 proofs of your new address for the transfer to occur to the new school.
To register a new student for Broughal Middle School, please complete the registration link below or contact Lisa Soto for an appointment or registration questions at 610-866-5041, ext. 40905.
Parents will be able to upload the required documents into the system. Once the registration process is complete, the school will contact the parent usually within 2-3 business days with additional details and start date information. Registrations during the summer months, the process will be similar. However, a school letter with Beginning of School Year information and start date will be mailed out to parents by mid to late August.
The documents required to register your child into the Bethlehem Area School District are the following:
DOCUMENTS NEEDED FOR STUDENT REGISTRATION
- 2 Proofs of Address (utility bill, lease agreement, etc.) that has parent/guardian name, current address, and a recent date.
- Birth Certificate / Baptismal Certificate / Passport
- Immunization Records
- Most recent report card and exiting grades
- IEP (if applicable)
- Documents related to custody of student (if applicable)
DOCUMENTS NEEDED FOR SCHOOL TRANSFER WITHIN BASD
– 2 Proofs of Residency (utility bills, rent, etc.) with parent/guardian’s name, current address, and a recent date.
PROVIDE THESE COPIES TO YOUR CHILD’S CURRENT SCHOOL for the transfer to take place.