Broughal is designated as a Schoolwide Title I Program. All students are held to high standards, and consequently all qualify to receive services such as:
- classroom services, including tutors
- resources, such as books and computers
- group activities and workshops
- professionals development for teachers and other staff
Key Priority Areas for our United Way Community School
- Improve Students’ Reading and Math Proficiency
- Reduce Student Absenteeism
- Improve Positive Student Behavior/Positive Culture & Climate
- Meet Students’ Basic Needs
Title I Compact:
Parent Involvement Plan: TitleISchoolwideParentInvolvementPlan
Please refer to these websites for additional information about Schoolwide Title I services.
Please refer to these websites for additional information about boosting your child’s study skills.