Broughal is designated as a Schoolwide Title I Program. All students are held to high standards, and consequently, all qualify to receive services such as:
- classroom services, including tutors
- resources, such as books and computers
- group activities and workshops
- professionals development for teachers and other staff
Key Priority Areas for our United Way Community School:
- Improve Students’ Reading and Math Proficiency
- Improve Positive Student Behavior/Positive Culture & Climate
- Build Collaborative Leadership
- Meet Students’ Basic Needs
Broughal Middle School Title I Information
Proposed Broughal Middle School Comprehensive School Improvement Plan for the 2023-24 School Year:
Please refer to these websites for additional information about Schoolwide Title I services.
Please refer to these websites for additional information about boosting your child’s study skills.