JUNIOR POLICE ACADEMY: If you’re interested in Law Enforcement and public service, consider attending the Bethlehem Police Junior Police Academy. Cadets will be required to attend the Academy every weekday for a 2 week period. The Academy runs from June 10 thru June 21. Speak with officer Elias for more details and to pick up an application.
PROUD POUND REDEMPTIONS: The final day to turn in Proud Pounds for all students is May 15th during lunch. Please bring your Proud Pounds to lunch on May 15th.
SPORTS BANQUET: 8th grade athletes please RSVP Mr. Korcienski by this Thursday, May 17th if you and your family are coming to the sports banquet.
VOCAL ENSEMBLES CONCERT: Thank you to the members of Boys Group, Girls Group, and Northeast Singers for your talent last night at the Vocal Ensembles Concert. Your gift of song makes us all NORTHEAST PROUD!
- MATH NERDS: Attention all math nerds or wanna-be nerds. If you would like to join us for a good time with brain teasers and puzzles come to Mr. Sonntag’s room, A305, on Wednesdays. We meet from 3:05 – 4:25pm. We will meet one last time on May 15th. If you have questions please see Mrs. Papagni in B305.
AFTER SCHOOL VOCAL GROUPS:
- Wed, May 15 – NE Singers morning performance for visiting elementary school – report to the auditorium at 9:15.
- Wed, May 15 – NE Singers students who are attending the Music in the Parks trip to Pittsburgh – rehearsal from 3:10-4:00
- Thurs, May 16 – NE Singers to perform for Incoming NEMS Parent Night from 6:05-6:15
- Thurs, May 16 – LHS Pops Concert and Arts Festival for chorus members who are volunteering to sing Pentatonix’s Sing for the finale at Liberty High School
- Fri, May 17, and Sat, May 18 – Music in the Parks trip to Pittsburgh, PA
- BOYS BASKETBALL: Attention 6th grade boys. There will be a 6th grade only boys basketball open gym Thursday, 5/16 from 3:15 to 4:15 in the Main gym. We will be running some drills and playing games. If you have any questions, please see officer Elias and he will pass those on to Coach Carlstrom.
- GIRLS VOLLEYBALL: Attention Sixth and Seventh Grade Girls. Do you DIG volleyball?Then, don’t PASS up the chance to be on next year’s Northeast Team!Join us on Wednesday, May 15 and Wednesday, May 22 for Girls Volleyball Open Gyms. We’ll let you sharpen your skills and we’ll talk about what you can expect next year!Open Gyms will run from 3:15 – 4:15.See Mr. Reiss in Room A304 or Mrs. Dougherty in Room A106)if you have any questions.Hope to see you there!
- SOFTBALL AND VOLLEYBALL: Attention Softball and Volleyball players! If you have not turned in your uniform yet please bring your washed uniform to Mr. Korcienski’s room. We need your uniforms back for next years players.
DROP OFF TABLE: Student Services has a drop off table. If you are expecting something dropped off, please come to the Student Services drop off table for pick up. Ms. Osorio will write you a hall pass or sign your pass. If you are expecting money, please see Ms. Osorio. Money will not be left on the table.
BOXTOPS: Want to help our school raise money? Please bring in boxtops for education. Boxtops can be found on so many items! Simply cut them off and bring them to your homeroom teacher. Homeroom teachers can then send them to Mrs. Derrington or Mrs. Braido and student council will take care of the rest.
SAFE TO TELL: It’s SAFE to Tell.” The SAFE Team exists to help students with problems in a confidential manner to help remove any and all barriers to education. You can refer your friends or yourself. Just fill out the SAFE to Tell form which you can find in your homeroom, Student Services, the Library and the Main Office and drop the form in the SAFE Box or give it to your homeroom teacher who will deposit the form for you. Don’t worry, “It’s Safe To Tell.