COPS N KIDS: Cops N Kids Book Drive. Leaders Rock 2.0 is having a Cops N Kids book drive for the next two weeks. We need as many books as we can get! All grades are welcome to donate! Turn your books in to your homeroom teacher. Whichever homeroom brings in the most books will receive a prize! Thank you for helping Cops N Kids!
POPCORN: We will be selling popcorn for hornet fives on Tuesday, October 8th during all lunches. Save five hornet fives for a bag of popcorn. We will punch the white copy only and you will still be able to use them toward your proud pounds. Please wait patiently for your table to be called to the school store for popcorn on this day. Popcorn… Mmmmmmm.
- ARCHERY: Advanced archery will continue to meet on Wednesdays after school and beginner archery will be Fridays after school. Archers please bring in your t-shirt order form by October 11 if you plan on getting an archery t-shirt. If you misplaced your order form please see Mrs. Papagni in room B305 to get another one.
- BOY SCOUTS: Any student interested in joining the Boy Scouts, please pick up a flyer in the Student Services office. Boy Scouts will meet once a week on Tuesdays after school
- ROCKET CLUB: The Rocket Club will begin on Oct 10 at 3:05- 4:05pm in room B201. Then every Tuesday and Thursday 3:05 -4:05pm. Students with a signed parent permission slip please attend.
- AFTER SCHOOL VOCAL GROUPS: Rehearsal schedule for the week of October 7: Monday, October 7 – No rehearsal – faculty meeting; Tuesday, October 8 – Girls Group; Wednesday, October 9 – No rehearsal – enjoy your day off!; Thursday, October 10 – Boys Group
- DANCE TEAM: Part 2 of the try-outs will be next Wednesday, Oct 16th. Please keep practicing!
- STEP TEAM: Thank you for trying out, Mr. Huie will post a list for the team by the end of this week.
- WORLD PERCUSSION: There is practice during Activity today! Don’t be late for World Percussion!
- BOYS BASKETBALL OPEN GYM: 7th and 8th Grade boys. There will be a boys basketball open gym on Monday, 10/7 from 3:15 to 4:15pm in the Main gym for 7th and 8th grade boys only. If you have any questions, please see Coach Carlstrom in room D105.
- GIRLS VOLLEYBALL: The Northeast Volleyball Team took Eyer to three tough games, yesterday, but unfortunately came away with a loss. The Lady Hornets are pumped for another October Pink Out Game against Whitehall today, at home. Come out and help support the Hornets and the American Cancer Society as the Team collects donations for the Society.
DISMISSAL: Students please note that you are not permitted to remain in the building after dismissal unless you are involved in an activity. If you are waiting for a friend, please wait outside of the building.
SAFE TO TELL: It’s SAFE to Tell.” The SAFE Team exists to help students with problems in a confidential manner to help remove any and all barriers to education. You can refer your friends or yourself. Just fill out the SAFE to Tell form which you can find in your homeroom, Student Services, the Library and the Main Office and drop the form in the SAFE Box or give it to your homeroom teacher who will deposit the form for you. Don’t worry, “It’s Safe To Tell.