COPS N KIDS: Cops N Kids Book Drive. Leaders Rock 2.0 is having a Cops N Kids book drive for the next two weeks. We need as many books as we can get! All grades are welcome to donate! Turn your books in to your homeroom teacher. Whichever homeroom brings in the most books will receive a prize! Thank you for helping Cops N Kids!
MRS. LESSER’S 1st ROTATION STUDENTS: All Mrs. Lesser’s 1st Rotation students who have not finished sewing projects, there will be sewing help after school today, Thursday, Oct. 10th. You will be able to call your parents to let them know you are staying and you may stay up until 4:00 today.
WINTER SPORTS PHYSICALS: Attention 7th and 8th grade students interested in playing a winter sport. The BASD along with St.Lukes will be hosting FREE physicals on 10/23/19 from 5-7 at Freedom’s Main gymand then again on 10/29/19 from 5-7 pm at Liberty High School’s Auxiliary gym. Please sto p by the main office or student services to pick up a PIAA physical form. Those students who played a fall sport just need to pick up a re-eval form. All forms must be turned into our athletic trainer prior to tryouts. Any questions see Mr. Korcienski in room A-107.
- ARCHERY: Advanced archery will continue to meet on Wednesdays after school and beginner archery will be Fridays after school. Archers please bring in your t-shirt order form by October 11 if you plan on getting an archery t-shirt. If you misplaced your order form please see Mrs. Papagni in room B305 to get another one.
- BOY SCOUTS: Any student interested in joining the Boy Scouts, please pick up a flyer in the Student Services office. Boy Scouts will meet once a week on Tuesdays after school
- DISC GOLF: Our next meeting will be today, October 10th after school until 5:25pm. Please meet in Mr. Wynn’s room. See you then!
- ROCKET CLUB: The Rocket Club will begin on Oct 10 at 3:05- 4:05pm in room B201. Then every Tuesday and Thursday 3:05 -4:05pm. Students with a signed parent permission slip please attend.
- AFTER SCHOOL VOCAL GROUPS: Rehearsal schedule for the week of October 7: Monday, October 7 – No rehearsal – faculty meeting; Tuesday, October 8 – Girls Group; Wednesday, October 9 – No rehearsal – enjoy your day off!; Thursday, October 10 – Boys Group
- DANCE TEAM: Part 2 of the try-outs will be next Wednesday, Oct 16th. Please keep practicing!
- STEP TEAM: Thank you for trying out, Mr. Huie will post a list for the team by the end of this week.
- WORLD PERCUSSION: Attention students, World Percussion Ensemble needs you!If you are in 7th or 8th grade and you would like to try out and audition for piano or bass for the World Percussion Ensemble, please see Mr. Huie during school today. Yes, that is 8th and 7th graders interested on piano or bass. If you are a wind or brass player in 8th grade, please see Mr. Huie for music today.
- GIRLS BASKETBALL: Today there will be brief meeting after school in the cafeteria for any 7th and 8th grade girls interested in playing basketball this year. Please see Coach Rodriguez or Coach Schaffrick with any questions. Thanks
- GIRLS VOLLEYBALL: Northeast’s Lady Hornets came up against a tough Whitehall team on Tuesday, but the Junior Varsity got a W in their first game against the Zephyrs. The Team travels, today, to Springhouse as the season winds down with their final game next week. Tuesday’s game will be their big Pink Out Game! Come out on Tuesday and cheer on the Lady Hornets and support them by wearing pink for cancer research.
DISMISSAL: Students please note that you are not permitted to remain in the building after dismissal unless you are involved in an activity. If you are waiting for a friend, please wait outside of the building.
SAFE TO TELL: It’s SAFE to Tell.” The SAFE Team exists to help students with problems in a confidential manner to help remove any and all barriers to education. You can refer your friends or yourself. Just fill out the SAFE to Tell form which you can find in your homeroom, Student Services, the Library and the Main Office and drop the form in the SAFE Box or give it to your homeroom teacher who will deposit the form for you. Don’t worry, “It’s Safe To Tell.