From Mrs. Parker to the cast of Sister Act Jr.
- Please be sure to bring in your purple contract ASAP. If you need another one, please come to the chorus room and get one. Once we receive your paper, you’ll receive your script. That leads to number 2.
- If you have not picked up your script yet, please do so. See Mrs. Parker in the chorus room with any questions. If you are unable to commit to the musical, please email either Natalie (email@example.com) or Mrs. Parker (firstname.lastname@example.org) to let us know of what you are thinking of or are concerned with in regards to your time. One thing that students will tell you is that both Natalie and I are flexible when it comes to helping others to manage time in a schedule. Reach out with any questions or concerns.
- WE SEE EACH OTHER ON SATURDAY, DECEMBER 4th! Be sure to have your schedule and a pencil with you. Email us with whether or not you will be attending…we need a donut count for Saturday morning. Be sure you have footwear that will allow you to dance (no sandals, please) as well as clothing that will allow you to move freely. The schedule for Saturday is: *Deloris/Tina/Nina/Michelle/Elle from 9- 10 AM; *Entire Cast from 10 AM until noon
- LISTEN TO ANNOUNCEMENTS each day in homeroom as well as follow our schedule. Don’t let any rehearsal days be a surprise to you.
- Due to a schedule change, Mrs. Parker will now be able to rehearse with cast vocals on both Monday, December 13th and Monday, December 20th from 3:15- 4:15. Could you please add these two dates to your schedule? Thank you for your flexibility. Be sure to bring your scripts and a pencil! We are looking forward to seeing YOU!