DINING SERVICES: Join us in celebrating National School Breakfast Week, Monday 3/7 through Friday 3/11. We will be featuring a new chicken and cheddar biscuit, powdered sugar donuts and yogurt parfaits, so be sure to stop down and fuel up for your day!
PEDIATRIC CANCER FOUNDATION: Northeast Middle School is hosting a fundraiser for the Pediatric Cancer Foundation of the Lehigh Valley. This organization has directly helped members of our school community. Please see the attached flyer.
PROUD SOCIETY: Proud Society members, don’t forget to keep earning those proud pounds because you can still use them to get cool rewards. When you have a total of 12 proud pounds you get a Northeast lanyard, and when you have 17 you receive a NE pin. Come down to the school store on Days 1 or 4 to get your lanyard or pin. At the end of the year the top 100 proud society members with the most proud pounds get to go to the special Proud Society Event. Thanks for making our school Northeast Proud!
TRASH VS RECYCLING BINS: Students, please remember to always use the correct bin to throw your trash or recycling out. Let’s respect our school and community by showing Northeast Pride and keeping our school squeaky clean.
WEARING OF MASKS: With masking now being optional, we would like to remind all of our students, teachers, and staff to respect each other’s choice to wear a mask Thank you.
- BAND & ORCHESTRA: Attention all musician students, please remember at the end of the day to pick your instrument up from the band room to take home and practice.
- CHORUS WORKSHOP: Chorus students who are interested in singing in Saturday, March 19th’s Together We Sing workshop here at Northeast and did not receive a permission slip should come down to the chorus room for a permission slip during Hornet Block today! See you soon!
- DEBATE CLUB: Debate Club is back for the Spring session! Permission slips are outside A213! If you were a part of Debate Club in the fall, just message Ms. Anderson in the Debate Club Group chat in Schoology if you are returning. New members are welcome to join! The first meeting is Tuesday, March 15th. The club is open to all students in grades 6, 7 and 8 and meets Tuesdays after school.
- HOMEWORK CLUBS: If you are in 8th grade and need help with your assignments, join Homework Clubs on Tuesdays and Thursdays! 8th grade meets in Mrs. Papagni’s room in B305. Miss Rinaldi’s 7th grade homework club has ended.
- MARCH MATHNESS: The next meeting for March Mathness is Tuesday, March 15th. There is still room to join! Please see Mrs. McCandless in room A109 for information.
- SISTER ACT, JR.: Friday, March 11th is a rehearsal for the cast of Sister Act Jr. from 3:15-4:00 in the auditorium.
- SOCCER: Attention all Northeast Soccer Players. Tryouts for Soccer will be after school starting this Thursday March 10th. All Players MUST HAVE A SPORTS PHYSICAL FORM COMPLETED AND HANDED IN. You can drop off the Sport Physicals anytime to Mr. Spieker this week. If you do not have Sports Physical, you cannot try out for Spring Soccer. Any questions, please see Mr. Spieker in Room A108.