PEDIATRIC CANCER FOUNDATION: Northeast Middle School is hosting a fundraiser for the Pediatric Cancer Foundation of the Lehigh Valley. This organization has directly helped members of our school community. Please see the attached flyer.
PROUD SOCIETY: Proud Society members, don’t forget to keep earning those proud pounds because you can still use them to get cool rewards. When you have a total of 12 proud pounds you get a Northeast lanyard, and when you have 17 you receive a NE pin. Come down to the school store on Days 1 or 4 to get your lanyard or pin. At the end of the year the top 100 proud society members with the most proud pounds get to go to the special Proud Society Event. Thanks for making our school Northeast Proud!
- AFTER SCHOOL VOCAL GROUPS: Tuesday, March 29th will be a rehearsal for NE Singers from 3:15-4:30pm in the chorus room. Wednesday, March 30th is a rehearsal for Girls Group from 3:15-4:15pm, followed by Barbershop from 4:15-4:45pm. Thursday, March 31st is a rehearsal for any student who is preparing a solo or group song for our upcoming Vocal Ensembles concert in May. Please either email or speak with Mrs. Parker in regards to a time to meet. Friday, April 1st is another rehearsal time for any student who is preparing for the May concert. Again, please reach out to Mrs. Parker to schedule at time.
- BAND & ORCHESTRA: Attention all musician students, please remember at the end of the day to pick your instrument up from the band room to take home and practice.
- BASEBALL SKILLS CLUB: Sunflower seeds, big league chew, and fresh cut grass, sounds like Baseball! If you want to learn the fundamentals of baseball then join the “Baseball Skills Club”. Let’s have fun learning America’s pastime. Opening day is Monday April 4th after school! See Mr. Soto in room A202 for a permission slip.
- CHORUS: To those students who are interested in auditioning for solos for We Don’t Talk About Bruno and Who Lives, Who Dies, Who Tells Your Story, we will have auditions after school on Thursday, April 7th from 3:15-4:30pm. Please put this date on your calendar if you are interested. Thank you.
- DANCE TEAM: Practice on Wednesday.
- HOMEWORK CLUB: If you are in 8th grade and need help with your assignments, join Homework Clubs on Tuesdays and Thursdays! 8th grade meets in Mrs. Papagni’s room in B305. Miss Rinaldi’s 7th grade homework club has ended.
- MARCH MATHNESS: The last March Mathness meeting will be today, Tuesday 3/29/2022.
- STEP TEAM: Practice on Tuesday
- WEIGHTLIFTING CLUB will begin on April 4th and meet on Mondays and Wednesdays from 3:15 to 4:15pm. The program will run for 4 weeks. The goal is to instruct students on the different exercises, proper form, and function associated with each muscle group. Please see Mr. Tom if interested.
- WORLD PERCUSSION: Practice on Thursday after school.