EARTH DAY: To celebrate Earth Day this month, there will be a community clean-up event of the Marvine Pembroke area on April 23rd from 9am – 12pm. Volunteers will meet at the Boys & Girls Club of Bethlehem. If you are interested in volunteering please scan the QR code on one posters around the school or you can see Mrs. Bush or Student Leadership for more information.
LIBERTY MAJORETTE TRYOUTS: The Liberty Grenadier Band will be holding majorette auditions on Tuesday, May 10th at 3:30pm at Liberty High School. Things will run the same as past years. Candidates should: Prepare a routine that showcases their skills. The routine should be at least 32 counts, but not more than 48. It is preferred that candidates perform to music. It is preferred that they demonstrate their mark time during part of their routine. Candidates will also be taught a 32 count routine on the day. Candidates should dress comfortably and wear appropriate footwear for an audition. It is not necessary for report cards to be brought to auditions.
- 8th GRADE STUDENTS: 8th grade students who are members of instrumental groups, vocal groups, Sister Act Jr. cast and crew, dance team, and step team are invited to attend a performance at Freedom High School on Wednesday, April 20th to see the musical Curtains. Are you an 8th grader who is interested in attending the evening performance? Please see Mrs. Parker in the chorus room for a permission slip. The first 46 students who return a signed permission slip may attend. Either see or email Mrs. Parker for any questions you may have. Thanks!
- AFTER SCHOOL VOCAL GROUPS: Tues, April 5 NE Singers 3:15-4:30pm; Wed, April 6 Girls Group 3:15-4:15pm, Barbershop from 4:15-4:45pm; Thurs, April 7 Audition for solos for We Don’t Talk About Bruno and Who Lives, Who Dies, Who Tells Your Story, from 3:15- 4:30pm.
- BAND & ORCHESTRA: Attention all musician students, please remember at the end of the day to pick your instrument up from the band room to take home and practice.
- BASEBALL SKILLS CLUB: We will meet today after school in Mr. Soto’s room A202.
- CHORUS: To those students who are interested in auditioning for solos for We Don’t Talk About Bruno and Who Lives, Who Dies, Who Tells Your Story, we will have auditions after school on Thursday, April 7th from 3:15-4:30pm. Please put this date on your calendar if you are interested. Thank you.
- DANCE TEAM & STEP TEAMS: Do not forget that we have practice today after school until 4pm.
- HOMEWORK CLUB: If you are in 8th grade and need help with your assignments, join Homework Clubs on Tuesdays and Thursdays! 8th grade meets in Mrs. Papagni’s room in B305. Miss Rinaldi’s 7th grade homework club has ended.
- WEIGHTLIFTING CLUB will begin on April 4th and meet on Mondays and Wednesdays from 3:15 to 4:15pm. The program will run for 4 weeks. The goal is to instruct students on the different exercises, proper form, and function associated with each muscle group. Please see Mr. Tom if interested.
- WORLD PERCUSSION ENSEMBLE: Do not forget that we have practice during Hornet Block this morning.