You can help us by:
- Following us on social media: Twitter and Facebook
- Direct us with ways you think we could help within the FHS community.
- Join us in membership by filling out this membership form or sending an email to email@example.com with the word “subscribe”.
- Attend a PTO meeting when you can. We’d love to see you.
- Suggest ideas for ways you think parents could get directly involved at FHS.
FHS PTO Meetings
2019-20 School Year
September 10, 2019 Meet the Superintendent, School Administration
October 22, 2019 Meet the Board President
November 12, 2019 BASD Empower, Trauma Informed Schools
January 21, 2020 Sports and Co-curriculars
March 10, 2020 High School Transition
May 5, 2020 General, Elections, Teacher Appreciation
All meetings will be held in the library and begin at 7 pm. Meetings are subject to change.
|PTO Executive Board|
|Vice President||Nikki Testa|
|Member at Large||Kathleen Sweeney|
|PAC Rep||Marie Brown|
|PAC Rep||Pam Marakovits|
|PAC Rep||Wendy Simpson|
|PAC Rep (Alternate)||Jen Woolley|
Freedom PTO has NO membership fee. Instead, the FHS PTO has joined the GIANT A+ Rewards Program. All money raised will go towards a variety of school needs. Registering your card will not affect your current rewards (gas points, etc.)
• Go to https://giantfoodstores.com/school-rewards/
• Once you are registered and signed in click on “Log in and get started”
• Select “Change schools”
• Select Freedom by entering our School ID # 23392 (you may select up to 2 schools)
• Click “Save and Finish” (allow a couple days for this to appear)